Netourwork provided high quality services and technical support for the “1st Digital Tourism Meeting Greece – Cyprus” organized by the Office of the Hellenic Tourism Organization (EOT), which was held on July 12 2021.
The office of the Hellenic Tourism Organization (EOT) in Cyprus launches the “Digital Tourist Meetings Greece – Cyprus”, a new way of communicating with the tourist market of Cyprus. The purpose of the 1st digital meeting of the Office of the Hellenic Tourism Organization (EOT) of Cyprus is:
• The interconnection between the tourist operators of Greece – Cyprus.
• Addressing common challenges.
• The acquaintance of the offered product Greece – Cyprus.
• The presentation of empirical – experiential products.
• The creation of joint tourist – empirical routes between the two countries.
PARTICIPANTS: Athina Spakouri, Vasilis Stamataris and Nikos Kelaiditis.
You can view the online Conference video here!